Dear Beth awarded me my second blog award, the "Fabulous Blog" Award. As part of the award I am supposed to list five of my addictions and then name five bloggers who I think are "Fabby". So here are five of my addictions in no particular order:
1. Reading. I've been hooked on books and have been reading since my first trip to the library when I was five. I can close my eyes and still see my Mom and my aunt handing me that book that started it all.
2. Cross stitch and stash collecting. Even though I haven't been addicted to cross stitch as long as my books my collection grows every year. :)
3. Photography. Just ask any of my nieces and nephews. When the aunt has more photos of the little ones than their parents you know she's a shutter addict. :)
4. My pets. At this moment I don't have a dog but have my Mom's kitty. I am getting closer to getting another dog. It's just a matter of time. Again, ask my brothers and sisters how I am about my animals. :) They will tell you that I am certifiable. LOL
5. Clothes and shoes. Long story but my closets, dressers, many storage bins, the attic all bear witness on my addiction and obsession to clothes. Though I will say I have been really good this last two years and am so overdue for a shopping binge. Hmmmmmmmmmm. No, I'll be good there are too many sales this weekend on cross stitch supplies. :)
And here are the five that I pass this award on too:
1. My dear, dear friend Deborah, and MiPrezious too. :)
2. Debra, love you girlfriend even if I am pea green with envy over your organizational abilities. :)
3. Donna, a "Fabulous Award" for a fabulous lady. And may your birthday (coming up soon) be a Fabulous day.
4. My dear friend Mare. Her finishes are fabulous and deserving of the "Fabulous award."
5. Carla, I enjoy reading your blog. And your stitching is "fabulous."
I also have another finish that I can show you. Heidi, another member of the ILCS Birthday exchange group, finally received her stitched gift from me. I am so pleased that she liked it. This one was stitched on 18 ct aida with gold flecks. They don't really show very well in the photo but do make the fabric sparkle. I used the H from the Lizzie Kate ABCrazy pattern and the other side is my adaptation of a Forever in My Heart design.
I have a couple more finishes but will post them tomorrow. I still have to take photos and download them to my computer.
Until next time...........
Love and stitches
Book Review: The Amber Shadows
11 minutes ago