Sunday, November 2, 2008

Number Four

I started this post on Sunday evening but as you can see I didn't get to finish and post it. At 9 PM Sunday evening I had to call the ambulance for my Mom. She was in severe respiratory distress and the meds we have home hadn't helped. By 4 AM the meds at the hospital had her breathing much better and she was moved to ICU.
Today she is doing even better and out of heart failure. Her breathing and oxygen saturation levels have also improved. They moved her out of ICU this evening. With luck she will have a good night and I can bring her home tomorrow. I hope so because this running back and forth is exhausting.
Oh wait, that might be from lack of sleep. :)
Below are two photos that I had downloaded Sunday.



This is the ornament I stitched for an exchange on the Lizzie Kate yahoo group. Christmas is Love is the ornament I received from Louise D. And Merry Chrismouse is the one I stitched for Louise.
Thanks for listening. Have a good night.

6 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

I am so happy to hear your Mom is doing better and will be home where she belongs very soon.

The ornaments are very cute. Love the Mouse.

Trecie said...

Your stitching is beautiful. Great job on your Blog. Sorry to hear about your mom but glad to hear she is improveing. Will be keeping you both in my prayers. Sending love & hugs from Kentucky.

Carolyn NC said...

So glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Hope she can come home soon. Keeping you both in prayer. Your blog looks great. Love the ornies and the fob for your friend.

Nancy M said...

Both ornies are adorable!! Hope you mom is home now.

Anonymous said...

These look great and your blog looks super!

Meari said...

Both ornies are adorable!