My very first tagging! And thanks to Carolyn and Mare I have been tagged not once but twice!
Does that mean I have to double the answers? :)
1. Link to the person who tagged you
.2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So here goes.
Random Facts -
1. I was a music major in college and have a bachelor of mucis degree. (Otherwise known as a BM. LOL) I taught classroom music for a while. I loved it. Unfortunately there weren't many jobs then so I ended up changing careers and am now in publishing.
2. I still live in the town I grew up in on the south shore of Long Island, NY. I live about 5 miles from the Atlantic ocean but have always wanted to live in the mountains.
3. I work in New York City and have been commuting on the Long Island Railroad for over 26 years.
4. I love old classic movies, especially the musicals from the 1930s, 40s, and 50s.
5. I have been working on my family history since the late 1970s. I love sitting in libraies and going through old records and newspapers.
6. I enjoy walking around old cemeteries. And have been known to take a picnic lunch to one as I hunted for my ancestors graves.
Now to tag six others.
4. Nancy M
You've been tagged!
Until next time. Keep those needles flying.
Weekly Woodpeckers Excitement and Stitch
9 minutes ago