Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post 11 or perfect timing

To those who read my last post. Thank you, yes, we did get a decent nights sleep last night. :)

And for the stitching news. I won a contest!!! Whoooooooo Hooooooooooo. This just tickles me to no end. :)

Donna at Princess Pattern Collector held a contest to guess the pattern she had started stitching. My guess won!!! How cool is that? The pattern? Lizzie Kate's Big Girl Panties. What did I win? Donna is sending me some GA Sampler threads as my prize.

How is this perfect timing? Well, I had splurged and ordered a couple of patterns last week. One was Blackbird Designs Beyond My Heart. I just fell in love with the saying. I received the pattern yesterday and saw that it used 7 GASTs. I figured I wait and order them after Christmas. Now I don't have to wait since Donna asked to choose the one I wanted. Guess which ones I chose? :)

Thank you Donna for the fun contest and for my prize. :)

Love and stitches
Kathy

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Well, talk about working things out! Glad the timing went well with the threads. Congrats on the win! Hope you get another good night's sleep.

Nancy M said...

Congrats on the win! Besides the lack of sleep, you have been on a roll!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! I can't wait to see your stitched piece.