Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12 Days of Christmas wrap-up

I apologize for taking so long to post my thank you and the photos of the rest of this exchange. To say the last week or so has been awful is an understatement. But better late than never.

On day 6 I received a hand towel and a crocheted pot holder. At least I think that's what it is.














Day 7 was an oven mitt.

The photo above is for day 9. A notebook/journal.

The gift for day 10 was a package of aida 14 count fabric, 2 skeins of DMC and the prettiest, softest silk floss.











On day 11 I received a fleece throw in a soft flannel drawstring bag .











On day 12 my partner was revealed. Georgena. Below is the lovely stitched piece that she sent me. Thank you Georgena.

Until next time........

Love and stitches


Kathy

3 comments:

Meari said...

Lovely gifties you received, Kathy :) Enjoy!

Nancy M said...

Looks like great gifts, sure seems like this exchange was a hit this year.

Mylene said...

Great exchange!! Enjoy!